Bathrooms should never be overlooked. It’s a personal space that should reflect a serene, calm, and relaxing atmosphere. It is important to remember that your home is a place you should enjoy and no feel like its just a place to be in.
Take your time and think about your ideal bath:
- Is storage important to you? Custom cabinetry means everything has a place.
- What details do you love? Fixtures and mirrors can make a massive impact.
- Are you someone who prefers tile, stone, or luxury vinyl plank flooring?
- Do you prefer big showers, cozy tubs, or both?
- Sharing a bathroom? You may want to think about “His and her” sinks to help minimize the bathroom mirror wars during the morning rush.
- What type of lighting do you enjoy?
Your few minutes of private time should be custom designed for you, because the rest of your life may be chaos, and it’s just on the other side of the bathroom door.